For students entering through a specific department/program, since different departments/programs have their own requirements, you will be responsible for:
- MATH 723 Mathematical Neuroscience will not be available Spring 2009 term, as Dr. Georgi Medvedev will be on sabbatical. Please plan to take it Spring 2010 term instead.
- To switch from MS to PhD, please note the following requirements:
- GPA has to be at least 3.2 or higher.
- Student must get a letter of recommendation from a Biomed core faculty member who supports their continuation into the PhD program.
- Student must find a thesis advisor (email confirming, that needs to be sent or printed out and given to Dr. Lewin).
- Once the student has all the necessary materials, he/she should set up an appointment with Dr. Lewin, the final decision is his.
- If all goes well, Natalia Broz will fill out a form for the student and he/she will be switched to the PhD program.