Transcripts & Certifications
Please read the entire listing before deciding on a particular service.
A Drexel University transcript contains a student's entire academic history as well as degree conferral information. All Drexel University transcripts issued from the Office of the Univeristy Registrar are official and contain the school's seal on each page of the document. A transcript will contain the following information:
- Name, university ID number
- Program and Major course of study, degree title and conferral date.
- A complete listing of all courses (by term and date) taken at the University with a distinction made between Undergraduate and Graduate level courses.
- A listing of all grades (by course) as well as a term Grade Point Average and cumulative Grade Point Average.
- Number of credits per course, term, and cumulative amount.
Please note: You may request transcripts to be mailed or picked-up after processing is complete.
All Current Students
All current students can use DrexelOne to request their Official Transcript.
- Log into DrexelOne (http://one.drexel.edu)
- Select the ‘Students’ tab
- In the ‘Student Records’ channel, select 'More Bannerweb Student Records'
- Next, select ‘Request Printed/Official Transcript’ to begin the process to request your official transcript.
Online Transcript Request Guide (Only for Current Students and Recent Alumni who have current access to DrexelOne)
All Alumni for Main Campus and Center City Health Sciences
Transcripts can be ordered via the Internet 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse. You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card.
Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.
Your signed consent may be required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can return to the National Student Loan Clearinghouse via fax, mail or as a scanned email attachment.
- Go to http://www.getmytranscript.com (bookmark this URL for future use)
- Select Drexel University or the name of the University when you officially attended.
- Click order. You will be guided through the easy step-by-step process and receive email updates on your order, which you can also track online.
All Alumni for College of Medicine
(including all Alumni from of the Woman's Medical College of Pennsylvania, Hahnemann Medical College, Medical College of Pennsylvania, Hahnemann University, MCPHU, and Drexel University College of Medicine should direct their transcript requests as follows):
Requests by Mail
NOTE: Third party requests for a transcript must be accompanied by written authorization, signed by the student. There are no exceptions to this rule.
If you graduated prior to 1980 you must include your Social Security Number, date of birth, graduation date,degree received (if any), and your signature.
Please fill out the transcript request form with payment (check or money order payable to Drexel University) and mail back to the address listed below.
Office of the Registrar
2900 Queen Lane, Philadelphia, PA 19129
Transcript Processing Times and Fees
Payment (check or money order payable to Drexel University) for a transcript processing must be included with your request. Requests without payments will not be processed and will be returned to the sender.
Note: Credit cards payment are not accepted, so please do not provide credit card information.
SRC offers three processing times:
- 24-Hour Service — This option ensures that the transcript is processed within 24-working hours of receiving the request and is either mailed via the U.S. Postal Service or available for pick-up during SRC working hours. The fee is $20 per copy.
- Standard Service — The transcript is processed within 5 working days of receiving the request and is available for pick-up or is mailed via the U.S. Mail. SRC reserves the right to change this processing time based on the volume of requests. The fee for Standard Service is $10 per copy.
- Express Service — An Overnight Service option is also available for an additional fee for each address to which your transcripts will be sent. A $45 fee applies ( $60 for International Mailings) in addition to the per copy fee.
If you have any questions or issues regarding pending or processed transcript requests, please contact representatives according to your campus of study: