Registration (via DrexelOne) usually begins during weeks six through nine for the following term. You are assigned a time ticket based on the number of credits you have completed. Don't wait until the morning of registration to discover you have a problem.
- Review registration time tickets for upcoming terms.
Before registration begins:
- Log in to DrexelOne to:
- See if you have any holds on your account.
- View your personal time ticket information (select Check Your Registration Information under the students tab).
- View the list of all of the Undergraduate courses offered at the University with the respective terms in which they are offered.
- Contact your advisor if you need help planning your schedule or to ensure you are on track for graduation.
If you have a hold or problems registering: