During the pre-enrollment period through the end of the second week of classes for the term, all students, with the exception of 1st term freshmen, may add courses that are free from restrictions/permissions, by using BANNER Web for Students. Instructor or academic unit approval is conditional on class size limitations. Regardless of when a student adds a course, the student is responsible for meeting all course requirements as mandated by the specific course syllabus.
Recommendations to Students:
Meet with your academic advisor if:
- You encounter a course restriction/permission—contact your academic advisor to resolve the restriction;
- You have a course enrollment request beginning with week two of the term—meet with your academic advisor for review;
- You are a freshmen—you need to meet with your academic advisor for any/all course schedule adjustments;
- You are a new undergraduate transfer student;
- You have newly been readmitted.