Changing or Correcting Your Social Security Number

Policy Statement

In order for a student to change his or her student identification number to a social security number, or to correct an error in a social security number, they must come in person to the Student Administrative Services Center.

At the office, the student will be asked to present picture I.D. and their social security card with the new or correct number.