For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Changing Your Program of Study - Undergraduate Students

Policy Statement

Full-time students must declare a major by the end of the fifth quarter of the term in which he or she is enrolled.

Undergraduate students who transfer from one program to another, when such transfer does not represent a change in career objective, will not be allowed further transfer for one year unless a change in career objective is documented. Students who wish to transfer from a co-op to a non-co-op program, or vice versa, should consult the "Student Transfer Policy" as documented in the Co-operative Education section of the University Catalog.


A 'Change of Program' Form may be obtained in the student's Program College and must be submitted, as the form specifies, to either the SRC Office or the Sudent Receivables Office (located on the first floor of the Main building) when the appropriate signatures have been obtained.


The 'Change of Major Program' must be submitted by the end of the first week of the term in which the change is to be effective. Any program change submitted after the first week of the current term will be effective the following term.