2014 Assessment Conference - Myths & Movements: Reimagining Higher Education Assessment
September 10, 2014 through September 12, 2014
12:00 AM-12:00 AM
The Regional Conference on assessment to be held on September 10-12, 2014 will engage attendees in rich conversation through interactive presentations, snapshot sessions, and plenary addresses on such topics as:
- How are you re-imagining higher education assessment?
- How do we grapple with improving learning outcomes while controlling educational costs?
- How do we communicate our assessment findings to our various publics?
- How do we use assessment to maintain/sustain public credibility about higher ed?
- How is higher education redefining assessment practices?
- How do we create a teaching-/student-centered campus assessment culture?
for more information.