If you are looking for developmental support in one or more of your courses, we encourage you to speak with your faculty and/or teaching assistant. Tutoring is managed by the academic departments. Organized support currently exists in each of the following content areas:
- Accounting: Drop-in support is coordinated by Beta Alpha Psi honor society and currently located in the DLC, Creese 050. The most up to date schedule is available on the door to the location.
- Biology: Support is coordinated by the Biology department and is available in Stratton 106.
- General Chemistry: Support is coordinated by the Chemistry department and is located in Stratton 106. Please note: the primary focus is on the general chemistry sequence; tutors may or may not be able to provide support for upper level courses.
- Computer Science: Drop-in support is available through the Cyber Learning Center, located in University Crossings 147.
- Engineering: Drop-in support for select ENGR courses is available through the Academic Center for Engineers (ACE).
- Math: Drop-in support is available through the Math Resource Center, located in Korman 247.
- Nursing and Health Professions: Appointment-based support is available through the Center for Academic Success (CAS), located in New College Building 1602.
- Philosophy: Appointment-based support is available through the Philosophy department. Students should contact Dr. Peter Amato, director of the Philosophy program, for additional information at email@example.com.
- Physics: Support is coordinated by the Physics department and is located in Disque 919.
- Writing-Intensive Courses: Appointment-based and asynchronous support is available through the Writing Center.
Additional support may be available through your faculty, TAs, learning communities, and/or discipline-specific student organizations. This list is updated as departments provide information to us.