The following is an abridged list of academic tools available to advisors and students in supporting a culture of academic excellence. A link has been provided to each individual fact sheet.
A more comprehensive slate of academic, financial, and career resources is available on the advisor website or through the Drexel Learning Center.
- ALEKS - supports assessment and promotes mastery in College Algebra and Pre-Calculus
- DegreeWorks - helps students to better manage their progress towards degree and major requirements with real-time course completion data and plan of study
- Folio - allows students to build an academic and professional portfolio
- Goal Setting - worksheet specifically designed to assist students in the identification of their goals and strategies in reaching them
- GPA Calculator - allows students to quickly calculate their GPA based on projected course grades
- Grade Tracker - allows students to track grades in each of their courses and project their end-of-term GPA based on current progress
- Major Specific Career Guides - useful for students who are considering a change in major, these guides provide a description of each major, a list of select employers, common job titles, salary information, and more
- Placement Examinations - critical information regarding the different placement examinations for incoming students
- StudyRails - promotes effective study habits and assignment management
- TypeFocus - provides structured personality assessment and guidance useful for students looking to explore their career-based interests and style