What to Bring
Students who elect to live in Dragon Summer housing are encouraged to bring any of the following:
- Bedding: twin XL sheets, comforter, mattress pad, pillows, and pillowcases.
- Bath: towels, washcloths, shower caddy, soap, razor, shaving cream/gel, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, and shower sandals/flip flops.
- Laundry: laundry bag, detergent, bleach, fabric softener, dryer sheets and quarters.
- School: computer (not required but highly recommended), printer, Ethernet cable (wireless access in the residence halls can be limited at times), backpack, pens, pencils, highlighters, stapler, paper, and notebooks.
- Miscellaneous: alarm clock, hangers, power strips, water bottles, and snacks.
If you're interested in renting appliances, laundry services, dry cleaning or grocery delivery please visit this SnapDragon.
Please note: the common kitchen contains a freezer, stove, oven, and sink. It does not contain a refrigerator, microwave, cookware, dishware, or utensils.
Where to Send Mail
This information is subject to final housing assignment and will be updated closer to the start of the program. Please check back before sending any mail.
During the program, students living in Dragon Summer housing can receive mail at the following address:
John Doe, CONFERENCE GUEST
Dragon Summer Program
3301 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
All mail and packages must have “CONFERENCE GUEST” written in the address as stated above. Do not under any circumstances include the name of the dorm. Mail that is not addressed in this way may be returned to sender. Mail that arrives prior to guest check-in or after guest check-out may also be returned to sender.