If you are looking for developmental support in one or more of your courses, we encourage you to speak with your faculty and/or teaching assistant. Tutoring is managed by the academic departments. Organized support currently exists in each of the following content areas:
- Accounting 115 & 116: Drop-in support is currently located in the 3rd Floor Undergraduate Student Services Suite, Gerri C. LeBow Hall:
- Mondays 3 PM - 5 PM
- Tuesdays 9 AM - 10 AM & 12 PM - 1 PM
- Wednesdays 2 PM - 5 PM
- Thursdays 9 AM - 1 PM
- Fridays 11 AM - 1 PM
- Computer Science: Drop-in support is available through the Cyber Learning Center, located in University Crossings 147.
- Decision Sciences (STAT 201, 202, 205, 206 & OPM 200): Drop-in support is coordinated by the Decision Sciences department and is currently located in the 3rd Floor Undergraduate Student Services Suite, Gerri C. LeBow Hall:
- Mondays 11 AM - 4 PM
- Thursdays 1 PM - 6 PM
- Economics 201 & 202: Drop-in support is currently located in the 3rd Floor Undergraduate Student Services Suite, Gerri C. LeBow Hall:
- Tuesdays 2 PM - 5 PM
- Thursdays 10 AM - 1 PM
- Fridays 2 PM - 4 PM
- Engineering: Drop-in support for select ENGR courses is available through the Academic Center for Engineers (ACE).
- English as a Second Language: Appointment-based support is available through the English Language Center, located at the Language and Communication Center, 229 N. 33rd St. Students can elect up to two one-hour appointments per week.
- General Chemistry: Support is coordinated by the Chemistry department and is located in Stratton 106. Please note: the primary focus is on the general chemistry sequence; tutors may or may not be able to provide support for upper level courses.
- Math: Drop-in support is available through the Math Resource Center, located in Korman 249.
- Nursing and Health Professions: Appointment-based support is available through the Center for Academic Success (CAS), located in New College Building 1602.
- Philosophy: Appointment-based support is sometimes available through the Philosophy department. Students should contact Dr. Peter Amato, director of the Philosophy program, for additional information at email@example.com.
- Physics: Support is coordinated by the Physics department and is available by appointment through the student’s teaching assistant.
- Writing-Intensive Courses: Appointment-based and asynchronous support is available through the Writing Center.
Additional support may be available through your faculty, TAs, learning communities, and/or discipline-specific student organizations. This list is updated as departments provide information to us.