Helpful Tips on Building an Account Profile
New users must log into DrexelOne and click "Create an Account" in the Business Travel channel under the Employees tab.
When requesting an account, be sure to use your name as it appears on your government issued identification. After submitting your request, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to access the DirectLink® +Plus booking tool.
You should log in, change your password, and create a profile.
- Ensure that your name matches your government-issued identification.
- If you need to change your name, you must email email@example.com for assistance.
- Enter your Org/Dept. number. If you don't know that number, type your department name and drop-down box will appear.
- Enter your University office address.
- Enter your business telephone number.
- Enter home telephone number.
- You must enter your Drexel, DrexelMed, or ANSP email address.
- You have the option to also add two additional personal email addresses. Itineraries will be emailed to all accounts entered.
- Enter the name of your emergency contact and select relationship from the drop-down box.
- If your emergency contact does not live with you, de-select "Address Same as Employee" and add your contact's information.
- Add your air, hotel and car preferences.
- Indicate your Preferred Departure Airport. If you don't know the airport codes, spell the city and you will be given a drop-down box. This defaults to the search criteria on the main page.
- Accessibility needs - please check if special assistance is needed. An agent will contact airlines directly to arrange.
- Frequent Travel Programs - lower bottom side of box select, choose drop-down box and select vendor then input your frequent travel program number. Enter up to five programs at a time, select save, select Add a Program to continue adding more programs.
- Select gender
- Enter date of birth. This information is required by the TSA. If it is not in your profile, the system will require you add it before finalizing your reservation.
- Add all passport information.
Assistants and Travel Arranger
- Select Add an Assistant on right side.
- Pop-up box appears, type in first and/or last name of person who arranges your travel.
- Select arranger from drop-down box.
- Check Can Book Travel for Me, select Save.
- This must be done by the traveler, travel arranger will receive an email advising them they have been selected by the traveler, traveler will receive an email confirming the selection of arranger.
- To remove a travel arranger the traveler must initiate in their profile, select red X.
- Right corner, select Add a Credit Card.
- Name your card, for example: Corporate Card, Personal Card, etc.
- Your name as it appears on your card, type of card, card number, and expiration date.
- If paying with the corporate purchasing card, change billing address to 3201 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19401.
After you have completed your profile, select Save. You are now ready to book a reservation.