- Students must have completed 9th grade prior to application to the program. (Students are permitted to take 1 course the summer following 9th grade.)
- Students are not eligible to apply to the program once their senior year has begun.
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Pre‐SAT or SAT scores must be a minimum of 1200 (combined Math and Critical Reasoning)
- Student must be ranked in the top 10% of his/her class
- Two (2) Recommendation Letters: one from a current teacher and one from your guidance counselor
- Official high school transcript
- Copy of PSAT/SAT/ACT official score sheet
- Johns Hopkins CTY Scholars Only: Include a copy of your CTY Scholarship Letter
- $75 Application Fee – checks payable to Drexel University (CTY Scholars are exempt from paying the application fee)
We accept applications only twice each year.
August 1st Application Deadline:
Eligible: Rising high school SOPHOMORES,
Rising high school JUNIORS,
Rising high school SENIORS
February 15th Application Deadline:
Eligible: Current high school FRESHMEN,
Current high school SOPHOMORES,
Current high school JUNIORS
NOTE: Current high school SENIORS are NOT eligible to apply for this deadline period.
NOTE: Current high school FRESHMEN may apply, but are not eligible to enroll in courses until the summer following their 9th grade year.