Congratulations on your acceptance to Drexel University. Please refer to this page as you prepare for your first term.
Confirm Your Enrollment
Confirm your intent to enroll and submit your tuition deposit through the Discover Drexel portal.
Review Your New Student Checklist
Once you've received confirmation from Drexel that your tuition deposit has been processed, you may continue the enrollment process. We compiled this list to help you prepare for the first day of class.
- Complete the FAFSA (U.S. citizens and permanent residents only). If you have not already done so, be sure to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), using Drexel's school code (003256). You should reapply every year by May 1.
- Complete the Institutional Financial Aid Application. You can download the Institutional Financial Aid Application [PDF] or find a copy in your acceptance packet. The supplementary information provided on this form will enable Drexel Central to correctly process your financial aid application.
- Complete any outstanding financial aid requirements (U.S. citizens and permanent residents). Confirmed and continuing students can check their status on DrexelOne. New student loans will not be disbursed from the lender to Drexel until the promissory note has been signed and all requirements are completed.
- Notify Drexel Central if you received any financial aid at the institution you attended prior to Drexel (winter and spring transfer students only) or if you have any changes to your enrollment status. Please use the Transfer Financial Aid Application [PDF] to report this information.
- Resolve any questions or issues regarding your bill. Detailed billing information can be found on Drexel Central's Billing website.
- Contact an advisor in your program's department (if you have further questions). Your academic advisors can assist you with course selection and registration. Visit Drexel Central's Academic Planning and Advising page to locate your advisor.
- Pick up your computer accounts. As a Drexel student, you are entitled to computer accounts, such as email and the DrexelOne portal. You must check DrexelOne regularly for important updates regarding placement tests and your tuition bill. Visit the Information Resources and Technology (IRT) New Accounts page to pick up your accounts.
- Review Drexel's computer and software recommendations on IRT's Downloads and Computers website.
- Pick up your DragonCard University ID. Once you have registered for your classes, you are eligible for the DragonCard, which you will need to access certain buildings on campus. Visit the DragonCard Office located in Room 124 of the Creese Student Center on the University City Campus or in Room 1603 of the New College Building on the Center City Campus to have your ID photo taken. You must show a valid state-issued ID (driver's license or passport). Visit the DragonCard website for more information.
- Notify Disability Resources if you have any physical or learning disabilities. Drexel University is committed to providing equal access to its programs and services to qualified students. Visit the Office of Disability Resources website for more information.
Forward your final transcripts. Final transcripts are required to confirm your enrollment at Drexel. Please have your transcripts mailed to:
PO Box 34789
Philadelphia, PA 19101
Final transcripts are due two weeks prior to the beginning of the term.