/~/media/Files/oed/PDF/students/Student Request for Accommodations Form.ashx
Click the links below to open or download the following forms.
- Submit a complaint of discrimination/harassment to the Office of Equality and Diversity.
- Voluntary Self ID Form - The University is required to report to the federal government summary data about the gender, ethnicity, race, and veteran status of its employees and its efforts to achieve equal opportunity through affirmative action for minorities, women, persons with disabilities, and veterans.
To self-identify your ethnicity or race, please do the following:
- Log into DrexelOne
- Select Drexel tab
- Under Personal Information, select Race and Ethnicity Information.
To self-identify your gender or veteran or disability status, please contact the Office of Equality and Diversity at email@example.com
For Students with Disabilities
Alternative Format Request Form [PDF]
Audio Recording Agreement [PDF]
Confidential Release of Information [PDF]
Note-taker Request Form [PDF]
Student Request For Accommodations Form [PDF]
- Test Proctoring Form - Center City [PDF]
- Test Proctoring Form - Main Campus [PDF]
For Employees with Disabilities
Employee Request for Accommodations Form [PDF]