What do you dream of? In your wildest imagination, what do you see yourself doing? Now, what is standing between you and that dream?
The answer is leadership. "Everything rises and falls on leadership," says Dr. John C. Maxwell, author of The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader , "but knowing how to lead is only half the battle. Understanding leadership and actually leading are two different activities."
- The key to transforming yourself from someone who understands leadership to a person who successfully leads in the real world is character.
- Your character qualities activate and empower your leadership ability--or stand in the way of your success!
- Leaders are effective because of who they are on the inside. To go to the highest level of leadership, you must develop these character qualities from the inside out."
Taking you and your team beyond the basics, Dr. Maxwell not only explains each trait, but offers practical, proven steps to successful application. Through this powerful learning tool, you and your team can work together to learn how to:
- Identify the qualities of strong leaders
- Recognize the personal areas of strengths and weakness
- Formulate a plan for personal and team improvement
- Recruit like-minded leaders to your team
- Develop each team member to the fullest potential
Recognizing true leadership is an art. Learning the 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader cultivates it, enabling you and your team to identify and become the leaders you were meant to be.