The Justinian Society is an educational, non-profit organization of lawyers whose ancestry is Italian. It is engaged in activities directed toward achieving its purposes which are:
- To foster a spirit of good fellowship and mutual cooperation among its members
- To maintain the honor and dignity required of the legal profession
- To maintain a high standard of ethical conduct among its members and with other members of the bar
- To promote and encourage the more profound study of the law, the due administration of justice and reform in the law
- To coordinate their efforts in the discharge of their civil and professional responsibilities to the community.
In addition to being concerned with maintaining the highest standards of the legal profession, the Society seeks to support highly qualified Justinians for public office, including the judiciary.
Faculty Advisor: Dean Mary McGovern
For more information on this organization please visit the Student Organizations page on Community Property.