For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Repair History

DragonFly Wireless Service including Drexel Guest

Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 6:00 AM

Dragonfly Wireless Network was restored to regular operation for all locations on Sunday, May 10, 2015 at 7:41:15 AM. The DragonFly Wireless Network, including Drexel Guest, will be intermittently unavailable at all locations during the advertised time while maintenance is performed to enhance wireless security and to increase reliability and capacity. **** Successfully completed by 730AM.

Windows Server Patching

Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 6:00 AM

A planned outage has been scheduled for Windows server patching at all locations from Sunday, May 10, 2015 at 6:00 AM until Sunday, May 10, 2015 at 12:00 PM.

Windows Server Patching

Saturday, May 9, 2015 - 12:00 AM

A planned outage has been scheduled for Windows server patching at all locations from Saturday, May 09, 2015 at 12:00 AM until Saturday, May 09, 2015 at 4:00 AM.

Windows Server Patching

Thursday, May 7, 2015 - 10:00 PM

A planned outage has been scheduled for Windows server patching at all locations from Thursday, May 07, 2015 at 10:00 PM until Friday, May 08, 2015 at 5:00 AM.

DragonFly Wireless Service Event Impacting approximately 1000 Connected Devices

Thursday, May 7, 2015 - 7:55 AM

Dragonfly Wireless Network was restored to regular operation for Various on Thursday, May 07, 2015 at 8:10 AM. Dragonfly wireless service would have been briefly interrupted for approximately 1500 connected devices between 7:55AM and 8:10AM on Thursday 5/7/2015. This represents approximately 25% of connected devices at that time. Those users impacted would have noticed two brief services interruptions during this short time period. No impact would have been noticed by the remaining 75% of connected devices.

Banner, Web Financials, Portal and Reporting Systems Outage

Sunday, May 3, 2015 - 6:00 AM

Administrative Systems was restored to regular operation for all locations on Sunday, May 03, 2015 at 10:35:39 PM. Due to critical Operating System patching, all Administrative systems including Banner, Web Financials, Portal and Reporting systems will behttps://servicestatus.drexel.edu/item/edit/405# unavailable Sunday May 3, 2015 from 6 am - 12 pm. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Scheduled Network Maintenance: Dornsife (3509 Spring Garden St.)

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 - 4:00 AM

A planned outage has been scheduled for Network and Telephone Service at Dornsife (3509 Spring Garden St.) from Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 4:00 AM until Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 7:00 AM. During the specified time slot, building wide network access including DragonFly and VOIP Telephones will be intermittently unavailable for approximately 30 minutes while IRT applies software updates to improve security and reliability.

Scheduled Network Maintenance: Academy of Natural Sciences

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 4:00 AM

A planned outage has been scheduled for Network and Telephone Service at Academy of Natural Sciences from Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 4:00 AM until Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 7:00 AM. During the specified time slot, building wide network access including DragonFly and VOIP Telephones will be intermittently unavailable for approximately 30 minutes while IRT applies software updates to improve security and reliability.

Scheduled Network Maintenance: 3 Parkway (1601 Cherry St)

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 4:00 AM

A planned outage has been scheduled for Network and Telephone Service at 3 Parkway (1601 Cherry St) from Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 4:00 AM until Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 7:00 AM. During the specified time slot, building wide network access including DragonFly and VOIP Telephones will be intermittently unavailable for approximately 30 minutes while IRT applies software updates to improve security and reliability.