Drexel’s migration to Drexel Streams (Kaltura) is nearly complete. As you know, DragonDrop content is no longer streaming. If you still need to migrate content please follow the instructions listed below and provide a link for each file involved. End-of-life for DragonDrop is December 31, 2015. Hence, content migrations into Drexel Streams must be completed by then, as DragonDrop servers will be decommissioned and the system permanently and totally shut down.
If there is a need for a migration, please do the following:
- Send a spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information information (example XLSX):
- A single instance of each video with an appropriate title and description
- List of associated course names and numbers, if course related content, like ENGL-101
- The old DragonDrop link to the file
- Activate your account by following these steps
- Log in to Drexel Learn at http://learn.drexel.edu/
- Click on the Tech Support tab at the top of the screen
- Click on the Kaltura - My Media sub-tab
Once the spreadsheet is sent and your account is activated, videos can be migrated from DragonDrop to Drexel Streams (Kaltura) and then linked to your account. If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Instructional Technology Group at 215-895-1224 or email@example.com.