Free Software Sign In Instructions
To distribute University-licensed software in compliance with the vendor's license agreements, we have set up a server which students, faculty or staff that are affiliated with Drexel can connect to and download the software they need.
Software can be downloaded by visiting https://software.drexel.edu and signing in when prompted.
In order to access the server, you must authenticate with your Drexel domain ID and password. The correct sign-in format looks like this:
- Username: userID@drexel.edu
- Password: Your Drexel Domain Password (the one you use to sign into the Drexel Network)
Instructions for Popular Web Browsers
If you still have difficulty accessing the software site, please contact email@example.com or call 215-895-2020 for assistance. Make sure to include the following information:
- Your name and Drexel ID number or user name
- What version of Windows or Macintosh OS you have
- What version of Internet Explorer that you're using
- An exact description of the problem that you're having
- An email address and/or telephone number where we can reach you
Or you can report a problem.