Foundations & Corporations
The Foundation and Corporate Relations (FCR) Office supports and coordinates foundation priorities as established by the President. Prior to approaching any foundation, all faculty and staff must notify FCR to be sure there is no conflict with university approaches. All LOIs and proposals submitted to foundations must be on file in the FCR Office for the President’s reference.
FCR develops links between Drexel University and foundations based on mutual interests. Foundation support has been a vital component to Drexel’s success as a nationally-ranked research university. Key opportunities for foundations at Drexel include:
- Academic program growth and development
- Faculty-student community involvement
- Research in foundation areas of interest
- Renewal, renovation and capital investment in laboratories, classrooms & facilities
- Scholarship and fellowship support
FCR staff members work with foundation representatives and university administration and faculty to develop ideas and projects to produce maximum benefit to all.
Help Us Help You
Developing Your Case for Support
Key FCR Terms
FCR Contact Listings
FCR, College of Medicine Home