Congratulations! This year marks the 50-year anniversary of our graduation from Drexel and entry into the Golden Dragon Society. Now it's time to celebrate! Please plan to join us for our 50-year Reunion celebration on Friday, May 1, 2015 at Alumni Weekend. The Drexel University Alumni Association will commemorate our milestone reunion and welcome us into the Golden Dragon Society with the Golden Dragon Induction, Pinning and Awards Ceremony; a class photograph; a luncheon; a campus tour, and much more.
Here are some ways you can help us prepare for this special day.
- Register to attend our 50-year Reunion! Click here.
- Send in your Memory Book entry page. At Reunion, we will each receive a complimentary Class of 1965 Memory Book which is a keepsake of Drexel memories and photos, as well as entry pages from each of us. Think of it as an updated version of our 1965 Lexerd. Make sure you're part of the Memory Book; instructions for submitting your entry page are included below.
- Find lost alumni. We want to spread the word about our 50-year Reunion to as many Golden Dragons as possible. Please take a moment to review the list of "Lost Alumni" from the Class of 1965 that was mailed to you in the fall. If you know anyone on the list, encourage them to update their contact information with the Office of Alumni Relations by calling 215.895.2586 or emailing email@example.com.
- Join your classmates and participate in Reunion Giving. Celebrate your Reunion by making a gift in honor of your class. Your contributions help to increase scholarship support given to students and advance Drexel’s mission of academic excellence. By making it a group effort, you will help your class reach its goal of endowing a $25,000 scholarship to benefit students in perpetuity!
We look forward to seeing you in May! For some, it might be your first trip back to campus in 50 years. An invitation will arrive in early 2015 with a complete list of Alumni Weekend activities. In the meantime, mark your calendars for our 50-year Reunion Celebration!
|Fred Crotchfelt III, '65, '66
Reunion Committee Member
|Donna H. Mueller, RD, '65, '70|
Reunion Committee Member
We will send out Alumni Weekend email newsletters to the Class of 1965. To make sure you get yours, update your email address by contacting the Office of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.895.2586.
For information on the Drexel University College of Medicine's 50 Year Reunion activities, click here. Reunion events are being planned especially for the Hahnemann and Woman's Medical College of Pennsylvania Classes of 1965!
At your 50-year reunion during Alumni Weekend, you will each receive a complimentary Class of 1965 Memory Book which is a keepsake of memories and photos, and a collection of narratives and photographs submitted by you and your classmates.
Think of it as an updated version of your 1965 yearbook!
Memory Books will be handed out at the Class of 1965 Welcome Breakfast on Friday morning, where you'll have the time to flip through the pages as you catch up with your classmates and friends.
Even if you can't attend Alumni Weekend, send us an entry page and your Memory Book will be mailed to you in May.
Make sure you're part of the Class of 1965 Memory Book by sending in your entry page by Friday, March 27!
If you have any questions at all, please contact Ola Baldych in the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com, or call 215.895.1674 or 1.888.384.7237.
- Your entry page can be handwritten or typed on a sheet of paper and mailed, along with the order form, to:
Drexel University Office of Alumni Relations
Paul Peck Alumni Center
3141 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Attn: Memory Book
Download and print the order form here.
The deadline to submit your entry page, photograph, and order form is Friday, March 27, 2015. If you do not get a confirmation email or phone call within two weeks of submitting your materials, please contact Ola Baldych at 215.895.1674 or firstname.lastname@example.org. It is recommended that you save a backup version/photocopy of your entry page in the event that it is not received.
- Your entry page can be submitted online here.
- You do not need to format your entry page in any particular way. We will format it for you. Also, your entry can be as long or as short as you want it to be. See a sample entry page.
- Mail or email a recent photograph of yourself and it will be included with your entry, alongside your 1965 yearbook photo. All photographs will be returned.