Master of Science in Food Science
The Master of Science in Food Science is ideal for professionals working in the food manufacturing field as well as those with a background in science who are interested in applying it to a new industry. It is also an excellent stepping-stone into teaching, research, and doctoral study. The program is conveniently offered either part-time or full-time in the evenings.
Students in the MS in Food Science acquire a highly competitive edge that prepares them for a broad range of rewarding career outcomes within the food manufacturing industry.
Additional, unique benefits of the program include:
- Training in the Latest Technological Applications
- Small Class Sizes That Promote Collaborative Learning with Easy Access to Faculty
- Optional Graduate Co-operative Education Experience
- Guest Speakers, Lecturers and Adjuncts from Leading Food Science Companies
- Cross-Disciplinary Coursework, Collaboration with Other Departments Across Drexel
- Partnerships with Food Manufacturing Companies and Monell Chemical Senses Center