Workshops and Seminars
Health Advocate Healthcare Help and EAP+Work/Life Benefit Monthly Newsletter and Webinar
Your Health Advocate Healthcare Help and EAP+Work/Life benefit, offered at no cost to our faculty and professional staff, provides support and information--including monthly webinars and member newsletters--to address a range of real-life personal, family and work issues.
- February 18, 2014: Eight Steps to a Healthy Heart
- March 18, 2014: Celebrating Midlife
- April 15, 2014: Will There Be a Couch? What to Expect from Counseling
- May 20, 2014: Home Alone? When Kids Outgrow Child Care
- June 17, 2014: Keeping Your Love Alive
- July 15, 2014: You Make Me So Mad!
- August 19, 2014: Getting Involved with Your Child's School
- September 16, 2014: Caring for an Aging Relative
- October 21, 2014: Identifying Signs of Addiction in a Loved One
- November 18, 2014: Eating Your Way to Wellness
- December 16, 2014: Self-Care Remaining Resilient
Register on the Health Advocate website by following these instructions:
- Enter the name of your organization and select "Submit"
- Select the umbrella icon at the bottom of the page under "EAP+Work/Life"
- Select "Click here for Online Services"
Voluntary Benefit Webinars