When can I enroll for benefits?
Full-time and part-time employees are eligible to enroll in the benefits plan on the first of the month following your date of hire. For more information, visit our benefits page.
How do I get onto payroll?
You must complete a New Employee Packet, which includes: biographical information, tax forms, Form I-9 (Employee Eligibility Verification Form), and direct deposit information.
The submission process for this packet differs, depending on the type of employee you are becoming (e.g., full-time/part-time, faculty, student, temporary workers, etc.). Please see below to make sure you are following the correct guidelines for the type of position for which you are being hired:
- Regular full-time and part-time employees who applied through Drexel Jobs received an official offer letter. If this applies to you, you are required to complete preliminary forms at the time of acceptance. Please bring your completed New Employee Packet with identification to your new employee orientation. If you need to reprint these forms, they are available in PDF format on our New Employee Forms page.
- All other new employees (including faculty, adjuncts, student employees, work study students, co-ops, and temporary workers) are not sent these forms, but still need to fill out the appropriate paperwork. Print out the packet that applies to you from the New Employee Forms page, complete it, and then bring it to Human Resources (3201 Arch Street, Suite 430) along with two forms of identification that are listed in the packet.
Where do I pick up my first check?
Paychecks for employees who do not sign up for direct deposit will be mailed to the home address on file. You can check your home address on DrexelOne by selecting the Drexel tab and then "View Home Address(es) and Phone(s)". If you need to update your home address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org from your Drexel Official Email address and include your University ID, updated address, and effective date of your address change.
Employees who sign up for direct deposit will receive their first paycheck through direct deposit.
Where do I pick up my Dragon Card?
Once you have filled out your paperwork and your account information has been entered into the Banner system, you can visit the Dragon Card Office to pick up you Dragon Card (your Drexel/DUCOM ID). For locations and hours, go to the Dragon Card website.
Professional staff members will pick up their Dragon Card during new hire orientation.
How do I pick up my computer accounts?
How do I join the Drexel gym?
Are there Drexel University-owned parking lots around campus?
Yes. There are several Drexel University-owned parking lots around campus. Visit the Parking Services website for available parking lots and other parking information.
There aren't any Drexel University-owned parking lots on the Center City campus. Visitors can park in the Philadelphia Gateway Parking Garage at 15th & Vine Sts.
How do I view my address, benefits, vacation, or other personnel information?
Once your information has been entered into the Banner system and you have a user id and password, you can sign in to Drexel One
to view and access your personnel information.
Where can I eat for lunch?
Main Campus: University City
Drexel Dining Options
- Creese Cafe
- Handschumacher Dining Hall
- ThiryOne41 in the Main Building
- Taco Bell Express in Hagerty Library
- Ross Commons
- The Grille
- Freschetta Pizza
- Take 3!
- Northside Dining Terrace
- Market & Subway
Non-Drexel Dining Options
Center City Campus
Hahnemann Cafeteria: New College Building, 245 N 15th St, 2nd Floor
Non-DUCOM Dining Options
Queen Lane Campus
Cafe at Queen Lane
Non-DUCOM Dining Options