Certificate of Advanced Study in Integrative Addiction Therapies
Admissions criteria for Certificate of Advanced Study in Integrative Addiction Therapies:
- 2.75 GPA or above on all previous coursework.
- A baccalaureate degree with a major in a *health related field from an accredited university
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges attended.
- A completed application form
- International students will need to meet university international student admissions guidelines including TOEFL