Pediatric Primary Care and Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (Dual Option)
- A completed application.
- A bachelor's degree with a major in nursing (BSN) from a CCNE or NLN accredited program with a GPA of 3.0 or above on all previous coursework or 3.25 or above on the last 60 credits of the BSN.
- Applications from RN's with a non-nursing bachelor's degree will be considered on an individual basis.
- A minimum of one year nursing experience in a pediatric acute care setting
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended.
- You must supply transcripts regardless of the number of credits earned or the type of school you attended.
- Instead of hard copy transcripts, your post-secondary institution can supply official electronic transcripts directly to Drexel University Online through a password secured link or website (use our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- If you don’t list all post-secondary institutions on your application and these appear on transcripts received from other institutions, your application will not be reviewed until you have submitted the remaining transcripts.
- Use our Transcript Lookup Tool to assist you in contacting your previous institutions.
- Two letters of recommendation
- You may use our electronic letter of recommendation service
- If a recommender prefers to submit an original, hard copy letter, please remind them that it must include an ink signature and be submitted in a sealed envelope.
- Personal statement (800 - 1600 words) that will give the admissions committee a better understanding of:
- Why you are choosing this particular program of study
- Your plans upon completion of the degree
- How your current work experience will enhance your experience in this program
- A copy of your current, unrestricted United States RN license or eligibility for licensure as a registered nurse and any advanced practice nursing licensure and certification documents.
- License verification from your nursing license registry website is acceptable.
- A copy of your current PALS certification
- Additional requirements for International Students
All submitted materials become the property of Drexel University.