|Fall (Sept.)||Winter (Jan.)||Spring (March)||Summer (June)
|U.S. Students||Dec. 1||N/A||N/A||N/A
|International Students||Dec. 1||N/A||N/A||N/A
For details regarding the required application materials below please follow the Psychology Department's program-specific application instructions:
TOEFL scores are required for international applicants or applicants who earned a degree outside the U.S. (minimum scores: 100/600/250). Scores will be reviewed based on section scores and total scores. IELTS scores may be submitted in lieu of TOEFL scores.
Please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at email@example.com or 215-895-2400 for questions about:
- Graduate Admission application
- Transcripts – Provide transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- GRE – General test scores required; subject test recommended.
Please refer to the detailed information in the Clinical PhD program Psychology Application Instructions for help with the following:
- Psychology Department application
- Psychology Department letter of recommendation form
If after reviewing the instructions you still have questions, contact the Psychology Graduate Assistant, Jocelyn Ang, at 215-571-4464.