College of Medicine
Office of Professional Studies in the Health Sciences
Please join us on-line to learn more about Professional Studies in the Health Sciences:
- Interdepartmental Medical Science (IMS)
- Master of Medical Science (MMS)
- Medical Science Preparatory (MSP)
- Master of Biological Science (MBS)
- Drexel Pathway to Medical School (DPMS)
- Evening Post Baccalaureate Pre-Medical (PMED)
- Interdisciplinary Health Science (IHS)
- Master of Interdisciplinary Health Science (MIHS)
A valid email address is mandatory in order to receive the link to the Information Session.
||Thursday, April 10, 2014
||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
||Virtual Information Session
Link will be provided after you register.
For the complete lisiting of upcoming events,
Graduate Visit Opportunities.
Register online or call
You'll receive an email confirming your registration, including links to directions and a map.
How to Get Here
View directions to the Online Event or view a map.
Apply to Drexel During Your Visit
Fill out an application before you leave
campus and we will waive the application fee as a thank-you
Office of Disability Resources
If you have a disability and would like to request accommodations in order to participate in this or other events, please contact the Office of Disability Resources at 215-895-1401 or firstname.lastname@example.org. 72 hours advance notice of such request is greatly appreciated.