Now Accepting Applications for Fall 2015
September 19, 2014
Drexel is now accepting applications for the fall 2015 term! Please visit our Graduate Apply page to learn more and to submit an application.
Deadlines Are Approaching for Fall Graduate Programs
June 16, 2014
Many of our graduate programs are now accepting applications for the fall term. Please view our list of graduate programs for specific deadlines and application requirements and instructions.
Announcing the Center for Hospitality and Sport Management
September 30, 2013
We're proud to announce the formation of the Center for Hospitality and Sport Management, which is designed to promote the development of leaders for the tourism industry. Philadelphia is the perfect place to learn. As a student, you'll take advantage of the Center's connections with professional sports teams, the best hotels and restaurants, and more.
The Center for Hospitality and Sport Management will offer the following programs:
- MS in Food Science
- Certificate in Gaming and Casino Operations
- MS in Hospitality Management
- MS in Sport Management
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership and Management (Athletic Administration)
Visit the Center for Hospitality and Sport Management website for more information.
Drexel's iSchool Reboots as the College of Computing and Informatics
September 09, 2013
The iSchool at Drexel has always been at the forefront of the computing world, and as that world continues to change, the college has adapted to continue to provide our students with the best possible education. To reflect these changes, the iSchool is now the College of Computing and Informatics.
While it is still considered an iSchool (an important distinction for members of the information field), the new name more accurately reflects the college's mission to better prepare a diverse range of computing, informatics, and data science professionals. The College of Computing and Informatics offers the following programs:
- Library and Information Science
- Computer Science
- Health Informatics
- Information Systems
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Homeland Security Management
- Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity, Law & Policy
- Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Informatics
- Advanced Certificate in Information Studies and Technology (ACIST)
- Post-Master's Specialist Program (including specializations in Archival Studies, Competitive Intelligence and Knowledge Management, Digital Libraries, and Youth Services)
Visit the College of Computing and Informatics website for more information.