The Office of the General Counsel drafts, reviews and approves (as to legal sufficiency) the terms and conditions of agreements entered into between the University and third parties in connection with the University’s business and operations, including those related to
- construction and capital improvements;
- equipment, service and supply purchasing contracts;
- computer information technology agreements;
- service agreements, including a wide range of agreements for consulting services;
- any agreements in connection with the areas listed to the left.