The prestigious Kelvin Smith PhD Scholarships support outstanding researchers, in the early stages of their careers, who have the potential to become leaders in their chosen fields, for research at the University of Glasgow.
The Scholarships offer the opportunity for outstanding research students both from home and abroad to participate in some of the most exciting areas of research taking place at Glasgow whilst developing their research skills.
Fields of Study:
- Arts and Creative Fields
- Business and Law
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- University of Glasgow, UK
- US Citizen
- US National or Permanent Resident
- Citizen of another country
- Maintenance grants (£14,002 in 2015/16) + tuition waiver + up to £5,300/year for project, travel and conferences