Robert Wetherill, J.D.
Adjunct Assistant Professor
Office: 0032E MacAlister Hall
Phone: (215) 895-6440
- J.D., Temple University, 1993
- M.A., English (Creative Writing), Temple University, 1991
- B.B.A., Finance, Temple University, 1978
Favorite Authors and/or Books: Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
Favorite Musical Artists: My favorite pop artist is Bruce Springsteen and his Essential Springsteen (an anthology) is my favorite CD. My favorite classical artist is Tchaikovsky and his six symphonies are my favorite work(s) of his.
Personal Interests and Hobbies: fresh and saltwater fishing in Pennsylvania and New York.
A Favorite Quote: "There are two kinds of people in the world: those who divide the people the world into two kinds of people and those who don't." (anonymous).
Favorite TV Show: Friday Night Lights
One thing that makes me smile is: the abundance of inexpensive and tasty food options on campus.
A Pet Peeve: the six months they allow faculty to check out books from the school library.
One hidden talent is: I'm good at math. I was top geometrician in fifth grade, a long time ago.
One reason I like my job is: teaching literature and tools of literary analysis especially to young people who otherwise have little interest in literature.
- The Accidental Soldier, a Novel (anticipated completion date: Spring 2011)
- Snowing in Trenton, a Novel (2005) (not yet published)
- "A Granite Barn," Cairn 43: The New St. Andrews Review, 2008, pp. 44-57