New Student Checklist
Before My First Quarter...
- I have set up my Drexel e-mail account.
- I have made sure my computer is configured to Drexel’s standards as outlined on IRT’s web site.
- I have configured my laptop and/or mobile device for access to the Drexel wireless network.
- I have the name and contact information of my assigned academic advisor.
- If I have AP (pdf) or transfer credits (including IB and A level scores) I have had a conversation with my advisor on how they may affect my first term schedule or future academicplan.
- If I have a documented disability, I have contacted the Office of Disability Resources (ODR) to discuss the documentation process for accommodation.
- If I am a commuter, I have made arrangements for transportation, including parking and I am also aware of the process for getting discounted SEPTA trail/transpass.
- I have completed my health insurance and immunization forms.
- I have familiarized myself with my class locations so I am prepared for my first week of the term.
- I have familiarized myself with support resources: Tutoring, ODR, Counseling, etc.
- I have given thought to how my university studies will be different than high school and how I can adapt my study habits, time management skills, etc. to help me with this change.