Department: Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering
Advisor’s name: Patrick L. Gurian
Research title: Charactering and Managing Risk from Environmental Release of Pathogens of Concern
Lab website: http://www.cae.drexel.edu/Faculty/gurian.asp
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Undergraduate institution: TongJi University, Shanghai, China, Environmental Engineering
- Tao Hong, P.L. Gurian, and N.F.D. Ward, "Setting Risk-Informed Environmental Standards for Bacillus Anthracis Spores", Risk Analysis, 2010. 30 (10).
- Yin Huang, Tao Hong, Timothy Bartrand, et al., "How Sensitive is Safe? Risk-based Targets for Ambient Monitoring of Pathogens", IEEE Sensor Journal, 2010. 10 (3).
- Tao Hong and P.L. Gurian, "Key Uncertainties in Risk Informed Standards for B. Anthracis", in 2nd International Conference on Risk Analysis and Crisis Response. 2009. Beijing, Atlantis Press.
- Xinbo Zhang, Xinhua Zhao, Tao Hong, et al., "Evaluation of Rainwater Utilization Project Design Schemes Based on Extension Methodology", China Water & Wastewater, 2006. 22 (19).
- Tao Hong, "Application of Biodeodorization Technology in the Field of Wastewater Treatment", Science and Technology of Gan Su Province, 2006. 22 (8).
Research: Design of mathematical models and developing computer programs to promote the understanding of a biological attack, to reduce uncertainty and variability in the risk assessment, and to provide information for decision-making steps to minimize associated mortality and economic loss
Resume: View resume
CV: View CV