Drexel Engineering Photo Submission Guidelines
Open to all students, faculty and professional staff
Do you have interest in snapping shots of your projects, research, engineering and University events? If so, we’re asking you to share photos of your favorite Drexel Engineering moments for our Facebook page.
Up for the challenge? Capture photos that represent Drexel Engineering. If your photo is creative, fun and highlights engineering, it could appear on the Drexel Engineering Facebook profile page or on the Drexel Engineering Friday Photo space.
- Photos must relate to Drexel Engineering or the University.
- Format accepted is .jpg.
- Photos cannot be inappropriate.
- Creativity is mandatory; Drexel Engineering is seeking out photos that are out of the ordinary but that focus on engineering or something related to engineering.
- Photos will be posted based on the following qualities: focus, lighting, composition, impact, creativity and storytelling and engineering relevance.
- Drexel Engineering reserves the right to crop registered photographs for display, promotional and publicity purposes, if necessary and for other needs as required or as they see fit.
- Entries that fail to comply with the Submission Guidelines and rules will not be considered.
Photos can be submitted at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your first and last name to be mentioned on the Drexel Engineering wall or submit anonymously to have your photo featured.