Within Enrollment Management, the Recruitment division promotes the University's academic programs nationally and internationally in order to attract high-quality students who will benefit from a Drexel education. Based on current market research, the unit designs and deploys short- and long-term plans to generate sufficient interest to enroll 9,000 new undergraduate and graduate students each year. Recruitment is also responsible for Campus Visit events held daily and throughout the year.
- Plan and deploy annual and long-term recruitment strategies at both the undergraduate and graduate levels with particular emphasis on a national recruitment effort for students outside of Drexel's primary market.
- Conduct market research on student and family choice behavior in selecting a high-quality academic institution, with areas of research including brand awareness, demand analysis for academic majors, price sensitivity, and the college choice process.
- Create innovative communications for targeted audiences that combine electronic, print, and alternative media.
- Create memorable on-campus and online experiences that engage prospective students and parents throughout the application and enrollment process, with a primary emphasis on the Daily Visit program and large-scale Open House events.
- Develop an inbound communication center that responds to phone calls and electronic mail; monitor call and electronic responses for quality control.
- Establish national and international alumni and parent volunteer programs to build Drexel's brand awareness.
- Campus Visit Experience
- Strategic Communications
- Customer Communications
- Recruitment Outreach