Mission and Vision
Enrollment Management's vision is to support the University mission of serving our students and society through fostering and educating the future generations of leaders, researchers, innovators, and community-builders. Our mission, core attributes, guiding principles, and strategic priorities compose the building blocks of vision accomplishment.
The mission of Enrollment Management is to attract and retain a high-quality and diverse student body that benefits from Drexel's co-operative education model, technological orientation, and commitment to civic engagement.
- Student Dedicated
- Results Achievement
- Collaboration and Partnering
- Personal Adaptability/Agility
Enrollment Management strives to:
- Commit to responsible evidence-based decision making
- Continually examine our practices and provide team-centered sustainable solutions
- Act with honesty, integrity, and fairness in all of our interactions
- Develop the potential of each employee and strive to continually improve our work environment
- Protect and promote the Drexel brand
- Serve as a model for best practices in the recruitment and retention of students and employees
- Create increasing demand from high-quality students for a Drexel education.
- Increase number of completed applications
- Increase quality indicators (GPA, SAT, and grad and transfer feeders)
- Increase yield and retention rates at all levels
- Raise national profile of the University
- Excel in our key functional areas (recruitment, admission, enrollment planning and retention) for our students/families and University leadership (Trustees, President, Provost, and Deans).
- Develop internal business processes to increase overall productivity and serve as a model for other University administrative and academic units.
- Create a more adaptable, efficient, and effective organization through a focus on professional development and training throughout all levels of the organization.