Who Should Use This Application
The following types of applicants may use the Part-Time Undergraduate Admission application to apply to Drexel.
Please note: If you are interested in full-time undergraduate programs, graduate programs, online programs, or non-credit and credit certificate programs, please refer to Other Opportunities at Drexel for application information.
Part-Time Undergraduate Applicants
Applicants applying to part-time undergraduate study programs found on the list of Part-Time Undergraduate Programs.
Part-Time Accelerated Undergraduate Students (Saturday Scholars®)
Applicants applying to a Saturday Scholars® program found on the list of Part-Time Undergraduate Programs.
Non-degree applicants are considered part-time and are permitted to schedule a maximum of 11.5 credits per term. Applicants who are considered non-degree students include:
- Applicants with prior non-Drexel college experience seeking a Drexel degree. Applicants must earn 24 Drexel credits before being evaluated for full matriculation.
- Applicants currently enrolled at another college or university wishing to complete courses at Drexel for credit, which may be transferred back to their "home" school.
- Applicants who have already earned a bachelor's degree and wish to enroll in an undergraduate prerequisite course for graduate study at Drexel. To ensure credits are transferable, students are responsible for checking with their intended graduate program department.
- Applicants with no prior college experience, taking courses with the intent of ultimately receiving a degree. Applicants must earn 24 Drexel credits before they will be reviewed for acceptance to a degree program.
- Applicants without any college experience who have special academic needs and ultimately may apply for undergraduate study at Drexel.
Note: Non-degree students are required to have a high school diploma or GED equivalency. International students must provide a copy of their I-20 from their current institution to enroll as a non-degree student.
Return to the previous page.