Whether they're leading a campus tour or mingling with prospective students and their families at an event, Drexel Student Ambassadors share a friendly attitude and an enthusiasm for their university.
As an ambassador you'll serve in one or more of the following roles:
- Event staff: Share your Drexel story with future students and families at all Enrollment Management events by mingling, giving tours, and answering questions.
- Tour guide: Introduce families to the facilities and opportunities that Drexel provides, tell them about life as a college student in Philadelphia, and share your personal experiences as a Drexel student.
Tour opportunities include events, Daily Visits, and additional special visits by school groups, international delegations, VIPs, and others.
- Mingler: Speak one-on-one and share your Drexel story with prospective students and families at events and during daily visits. Create a welcoming atmosphere for visiting families through casual conversation.
- Panelist: Highlight your Drexel program experiences during panel discussions at events. The panel discussions are intended to provide information informally through the panelists' answers to questions posed by the moderator or the audience. Discussions could be based around topics such as co-op, Study Abroad, the Honors College, and undergraduate research.
- Room guide: Show off your room during Enrollment Management events and daily visits. Provide firsthand stories of what residence hall life is like at Drexel.
With a variety of ways to get involved, you'll be able to use your unique talents to contribute to Drexel's most prestigious volunteer program.