How to Enroll
Note: The Drexel ELC Fall 2012 term will end December 12, not December 5 as previously stated.
Congratulations! You’ve been accepted as a student at Drexel ELC. You paid your SEVIS fee, visited the U.S. Consulate in your country, and received your student visa. You’ve made your housing arrangements, bought your plane ticket, and now you’re all set … or are you? Here is some more information to help new ELC students as they plan their departure from home and arrival in Philadelphia:
- Frequently Asked Questions: What students ask about getting a driver’s license, getting a student ID, taking public transportation in Philadelphia, and what the weather is like!
- Travel and Arrival Information: What documents you need, what to expect at the Port of Entry, and transportation from Philadelphia International Airport.
- ELC Orientation: Find out what it includes, why it’s important, and what you’ll learn about the ELC, Drexel University, and Philadelphia.
- Making Payments: Information on how to pay your tuition and fees, plus ELC refund and withdrawal policies.
- Insurance and Immunizations: All students need insurance, and many need immunizations before they arrive. Find out what you can bring or get in your country and what you need to buy or get here.