International Gateway Admission Criteria
International Gateway is an undergraduate foundation-year conditional admission program for Drexel University.
1. Be academically qualifed for admission to Drexel University.
- We do not pre-screen or offer evaluations of academic qualifications without a complete application.
- For Fall 2015 admission, applicants must have graduated from high school in 2013 or later.
- International Gateway is not available for transfer students. Students who have attended a college, university, graduate or professional school should apply to Drexel University for Transfer Admission. Note: International Gateway applicants who fail to disclose university or other post-secondary study can be dismissed from the program and/or denied admission to Drexel University.
2. Have standardized English proficiency test scores in the following range:
- TOEFL score from 53 to 73
- IELTS score from 5.0 to 5.5
- Students with higher scores should apply to Drexel University for direct Undergraduate Admission.
- Students with lower scores are welcome to apply for the Intensive English program at Drexel ELC.
- Students with other scores (SAT, ACT, PTE, etc.) should email the Gateway program to determine if their scores are acceptable.
These are the minimum standards for consideration but do not guarantee admission.