The Minor in Engineering Management is a seven course undergraduate minor available for all COE and BMES students. The following courses are required for completion of the EGMT Minor:
- EGMT 462 (MEM 462): Intro. to Engineering Management
- CIVE 240: Engineering Economic Analysis
- EGMT 465: Intro. to Systems Engineering
- ECON 201: Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 202: Principles of Macroeconomics
- ORGB 300: Organizational Behavior
- BLAW 201: Business Law I
For more details on each course, please refer to the course catalog.
In addition to the course requirements, all students are required to meet with the EGMT Director for an exit interview prior to graduation. This is an informal interview that provides an opportunity to discuss learning outcomes and career goals.