Final Grades for each term must be assigned by the instructor within the following time frames.
- For classes with enrollment less than 50: grades will be due 48 hours after the final exam
- For classes with enrollment of 50 or more: grades will be due 72 hours after the final exam
All grades for an academic term are due at 12:00 PM on the Wednesday after the last day of Final Exam week.
Final grades will be recorded in the student's academic history starting Week 10 of the academic term.
You can review your final grades online:
- Log in to DrexelOne.
- Select the "Academics" tab
- Click the "Grades" link in the "Grades, Transcripts and Records" channel
- Select "Final Grades" in the list of Student Records
- Select the term you wish to view your grades for
Please note, that if there is a financial hold on your account you will not be able to view your final grades until the hold has been resolved.