Applying for Your Degree
Before applying for your degree, you should review the appropriate graduation dates and deadlines.
You can apply for your degree using the following instructions:
- Log in to DrexelOne.
- Select the "Student" Tab
- Select the "More BannerWeb Forms" link in the Student Records Section
- Select "Apply for Your Degree"
- Your current active curriculum will appear under curriculum selection. Only apply if the curriculum is correct. If it is not correct read the instructions and contact you academic advisor. If you have changed your program effective a future term, it will not appear in the current selection and you will need to apply effective that term. If you have multiple curriculums, you will need to apply for each separately. Each will be denoted by a separate current program button. If the curriculum is correct, select the current program button and then select continue.
- You will now need to identify the term of graduation. Select the graduation date/term/year that corresponds to the respective term in which you plan to complete your degree requirements. Once done select continue.
- Once you have selected the appropriate graduation Date/Term/Quarter, you will now be asked whether you will be attending the main Spring Ceremony. Please let us know if you will be attending the Spring Commencement ceremony. This information will be used for forecasting ceremony attendance. Please review the official Commencement website for additional details closer to the actual ceremony. After you have noted your decision, select continue.
- You will now be asked to confirm your diploma name and edit/add your middle name and any applicable suffixes. The name listed is how your name will appear on your diploma. If a current diploma name exists, you may keep it by selecting "Keep Diploma Name". If a current name does not exist (meaning you have not applied before in the past) you can select the current name under "Select a Name for your Diploma" from the Drop/Down menu. Selecting new will not allow you to add another name. Your official name is listed, new will only allow you to add a middle name or initial and/or suffix. If you do not select new, you may edit your defaulted middle initial and suffix on the next page. If you need to change your official name you will need to change it through the Office of the University Registrar with all official documentation, in order to have the option of printing on your diploma. One you have identified your name, select continue.
- You may edit your middle name and/or suffix or if correct, select continue.
- Please enter or edit a new mailing address for your diploma by selecting new. Use the "One of your Addresses" drop down menu to select or change an existing mailing address for your diploma.
- You can edit your address or if it is correct, select continue.
- A confirmation page will be displayed. This is the information that will be submitted for your application to graduate. Please verify to ensure that all information is correct before you select continue.
- The Degree Application Signature Page signifies that your application for degree has been successfully submitted. Please review the official Commencement website for additional details closer to the actual ceremony. Contact your academic advisor regarding completion requirements in adherence to your academic plan of study.
College of Medicine students should complete the appropriate form on the College of Medicine Website: