Aid Packaging Process
Once you have completed the necessary steps to apply for financial aid, Drexel Central can create a financial aid package for you. A financial aid package is a summary of all the federal, state and institutional financial aid awards you are eligible to receive based upon your program, status, cost of attendance, and FAFSA information.
A completed financial aid package includes the following information:
- Itemized list of all the financial aid awards you are eligible to receive for the academic year
- Cost of Attendance for the academic year
- List of requirements you must complete in order to receive your financial aid
Newly accepted students receive a financial award letter in the mail detailing this information; additionally, a summary of their award information is available on the Discover Drexel Portal.
Continuing students receive an e-mail notification once their financial aid package is complete and will be able to view the information via their DrexelOne account:
- Log in to Drexel One
- Select the "Billing and Financial Aid" tab
- Select the "My Financial Aid Information" link in the "Resources" channel
- Select the academic year you are looking for
- Click the "awarded" hyperlink
- Select the "Award Overview" tab
If subsequent changes are made to your financial aid award package, a revised financial aid award notification will be sent to you.