Registration Time Tickets
Registration time tickets indicate the specific days and times you can register for classes via DrexelOne. Your time ticket is based on your student classification (junior, senior, etc.) as determined by the number of credits you’ve earned.
Reviewing Your Time Ticket Information
- Log in to DrexelOne.
- Select "Student Tab".
- Select the "Check Your Registration Information" link in the Registration Section
- Select the specific term from the drop down menu
The information that is listed will indicate if you have a time ticket established for the term you selected and if so, the specific dates the time ticket is open for.
Time Ticket Exceptions
- Incoming freshmen and incoming transfer students must contact their academic advisors to register; they cannot register online.
- Athletes, ROTC, performing arts scholarship recipients, veterans, veteran aid recipients and honors students are assigned special time tickets.
- Students scheduled to be on co-op will receive a time ticket to register for the co-op term.