How to Register for Courses
A majority of the students at Drexel University participate in self-registration, which means the student registers themselves online for courses. However, there are certain programs in which the department or academic advisor is the party responsible for course registration. You should contact your academic advisor or department with any specific questions about registering from coursework.
Before registration begins:
- Review the Master Term Schedule to determine what courses are being offered
- Log in to DrexelOne to:
- Check to make sure there are no holds on your account
- View your personal time-ticket information (select "Check Your Registration Information"under the "students tab").
- View the list of all of the relevant courses offered at the university with the respective terms in which they are offered.
- Contact your advisor if you need help planning your schedule or to ensure you're on track for graduation.
- Log in to DrexelOne
- Select "Student Tab."
- Select "Add/Drop Classes."
- Fill in course registration numbers of the courses you want to add.
- Press the "Submit Button."
If you receive any error messages, there may be additional steps you will need to take in order to determine if you are eligible to register for a particular course.