All certifications of enrollment can be obtained through the National Student Loan Clearinghouse. Drexel University has authorized the National Student Loan Clearinghouse to issue all official certifications of enrollment on behalf of the university.
Please follow the instructions to obtain your certification of enrollment:
- Log into DrexelOne
- Select the "Students tab"
- Under the "Student Records Menu" select "More BannerWeb Student Records"
- Select "Obtain a Certification of Enrollment"
- You will be taken to an informational page instructing you to request your certification through the National Student Loan Clearinghouse.
- Select "continue" below.
- A new browser window will open and you will be taken out of Drexel One and into the secure National Student Loan Clearinghouse website.
- Once you are on the National Student Loan Clearinghouse website you will be required to enter the following Information:
- First Name, Middle Initial and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Your Social Security Number (twice)
- Select login and you will be taken to the student self service page selection screen.
- Under the "Obtain an enrollment certificate menu", select either "current enrollment" or "all enrollment" and then select the "Obtain an enrollment certificate link".
- Your certificate of enrollment will open in a new browser window in PDF format. You can select the printer icon at the top of the page to print your certificate.
- Once done close the page. You will be returned to the clearinghouse site page. Please remember to log off of the clearinghouse site.
- Once you have logged off of the clearinghouse site you will be asked to close the clearinghouse site page by selecting the "Click Here to close the Clearinghouse Screen."
- You will now be returned to Drexel One on the "obtain a certification of enrollment" instruction screen. You can use the back button on the screen to return to the menu items in Drexel One within "Student Records".
Verification of Enrollment for Prospective Students
If you require enrollment verification before the beginning of a term you should contact Drexel Central and request that a letter be sent to you. The letter will state that you are expected to begin attending the university as of the first day of the future term.