All students are assigned an academic advisor. Advisors often work closely with the Steinbright Career Development Center, administrative offices, and academic support offices to help meet students' needs.
- Undergraduate Advisors – View undergraduate advisors and academic advising offices by college and school.
- Drexel at BCC Advising – Drexel at Burlington County College advisors assist Drexel at BCC students with academic planning and course registration.
- Graduate Advisors – Graduate College provides the most up-to-date list of graduate advisors.
In an effort to encourage academic excellence, Drexel offers a variety of resources to provide academic support. The university's academic support offices foster growth through tutoring services, workshops, and encouragement.
- Office of Disability Resources – Drexel's resource for students with documented disabilities to give support, to ensure equal treatment, and provide on-campus access to a variety of resources.
- Center for Learning and Academic Success Services (CLASS) – CLASS, with offices on the University City and Center City Campuses, supports Drexel University students' efforts to achieve their academic goals through a variety of services, including academic coaching, tutoring, workshops, and events.
- Math Resource Center – Housed in the College of Arts and Sciences' Mathematics department, the Math Resource Center provides math tutoring.
- Writing Center – Undergraduate and graduate students can receive guidance from the Drexel Writing Center for any project with a written component. Face-to-face or online sessions with peer and faculty reviewers are available, as well as an email response service. The Writing Center also hosts workshops for graduate and advanced undergraduate students.